- Associate’s degree in a related field (e.g. engineering, construction management) or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of experience in quality assurance or quality control
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in quality control software and equipment
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Age 35-40 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute the inspection and Quality Control activities on site, collecting the relevant objective evidence, relevant to Coating and Painting
- Ensure the correct application of the Project Quality Plan in site activities, the supervision/coordination of the quality control activities and the implementation of the Quality Control Plans, relevant to electrical/instrument construction activities.
- Ensure the correct application of the Project Quality Plan in site activities, the supervision/coordination of the quality control activities and the implementation of the Quality Control Plans, relevant to mechanical parts.
- Conduct inspections to ensure that products, materials, and processes meet quality standards
- Identify and document defects and deviations from standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the timely resolution of quality issues
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of quality control findings and recommendations.
- Follow safety protocols and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation of quality control policies and procedures
- Perform quality control checks on products, materials, and processes
- Maintain and calibrate quality control equipment.
- Assist in the training and supervision of other QA/QC inspectors.