- Commercial Dive Medical (3.4u) certification
- 10 years of experience in commercial diving or a related field
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in data recording and processing software and equipment
- Valid driver’s license, BOSEIT and reliable transportation
- Age 35-40 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Record and process data during dive operations, including depths, times, and observations
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects
- Data maintenance includes inventory, monitoring, repair information for leaking components, and record keeping and reporting.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Client safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern.
- Coordinates with client personnel and field personnel to create and schedule emissions monitoring and inspection within database.
- Follow safety protocols and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and industry standards
- Assist in the preparation of dive-related business proposals and budgets.
- Participate in the development and implementation of emergency response plans.
- Perform basic medical treatment for diving-related injuries or illnesses.
- Perform quality control checks on dive data and deliverables.
- Maintain and calibrate data recording and processing equipment.
- Assist in the training and supervision of other data recorders and processors.